Eluminocity is a Smart City startup based in Munich, Germany and Denver, Colorado. Founded in 2014, Eluminocity has developed a modular Light & Charge System in cooperation with the automotive industry and other technology leaders to transform street lights into charging stations for electric vehicles and sensor hubs for digitalizing the urban environment.
We are looking for an Finance Intern (Praktikant) to strengthen our finance team based in Munich, Germany.
Finance Intern (M/W)
This position will assist with and perform the day-to-day duties and functions within the Finance and Administrative Department. It includes, but is not limited to:
o Data entry and maintaining ERP system modules:
o Processing all aspects of the accounts payable functions
o Processing all aspects of the accounts receivable functions
o Assisting in compiling month end data, reconciliations, spreadsheets, and reports
o Credit card expense reporting
o Assisting in any additional tasks and projects as required
o Communicating with the entire Team in both USA & European to ensure documentation is up to date
o Perform Human Resources tasks and duties as assigned
o Perform Sales tasks and duties as assigned
o Creating internal reports on various operational topics with the help of others
Experience, skills and knowledge required:
• Some univercity experience required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Work experience in the accounting / finance field preferred.
• Work experience with a startup preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Experience in both ERP and CRM Systems preferred.
• Have a high degree of attention to Detail.
• Possess strong analytical skills, inquisitive or investigatory skills, and the ability to research data
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, yet be adaptable and work effectively as a team member.
• Possess good communications skills, both within and outside the organization.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain poise and a calm demeanor, despite frequent interruptions.
What we offer:
An exciting job in a startup with innovative ideas and products. A motivated and friendly team. An attractive, performance-oriented income.